Retrieve Lost Pictures from iPhoto Library
Photos on Mac OS X based computer can be arranged in a very efficient manner. Mac operating system provides you a facility to store pictures in a separate folder which is named as iPhoto Library. You can easily access your photos whenever you require from iPhoto Library. All your pictures are stored safely there in iPhoto Library. However, in spite of being safe and secure image storage, there are still many occasions where your photos are lost from iPhoto Library. In case your valuable pictures have been lost from iPhoto Library and you do not have backup of it, then do not worry because Photo Recovery Android is a tool which can recover lost photos from iPhoto Library in a simple and effective manner. The software is updated with new features that supports recovering of lost or deleted photos on Mac OS X in addition to Android OS. To know more about this tool visit at: http://www.photorecoveryandroid.com
What happens when a photo is lost from iPhoto Library?
There is a misconception among the people that once the image is lost from iPhoto Library it cannot be recovered back. But this is not the fact. Let me today tell you the real things that goes behind the scene when a photo is lost from iPhoto Library. When your photo is lost only its pointer is removed from index of file system and its storage space is mentioned as free for storing new data on it whereas the lost pictures still exist there on your hard drive. So, if you want to restore lost images from iPhoto library, then you should stop the usage of the storage space from where you have lost your precious images and immediately make use of recovery tool like Photo Recovery Android. This recovery App is capable enough to recover lost images from iPhoto Library in just a few simple clicks of mouse. In addition to retrieve lost pictures from iPhoto Library, you can also make use of this tool to recover lost pictures from SD card including other memory card types. Have a look of this URL to know how this tool recovers lost pictures from SD card: http://www.photorecoveryandroid.com/restore-lost-pictures-from-sd-card.html
What are the scenarios where your iPhoto Library pictures are lost?
Accidental Formatting: If you want to format a volume containing junk files, but unfortunately you might end up with selection of a volume where your iPhoto Library’s pictures are stored causing loss of pictures. After this incident, if you are thinking that how can I retrieve lost pictures from iPhoto library, then Photo recovery Android could be the right choice for you. Go ahead and download this tool to recover lost images from iPhoto Library.
Corruption of Volume: If your volume on Mac hard drive gets corrupted due to any reasons, then all your images on iPhoto Library becomes inaccessible. Hereafter, if you want to restore lost images from iPhoto Library then opt for above mentioned tool which has earned a lot of appreciation across the globe for its superb performance in recovering lost photos.
Some excellent features of Photo Recovery Android application that help you to restore lost images from iPhoto library:
- The software proves to be effective in retrieving photos from dead laptop hard drive of various types like SATA, IDE, SCSI, ATA and many more. For more information on how to recover pictures from hard drive after it becomes dead, click on the link: http://www.photorecoveryandroid.com/retrieving-from-dead-laptop.html.
- This tool is a brainchild of highly experienced software developers which is capable to recover lost pictures on all major versions of Mac like Leoard, Snow leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks.
- It supports recovery of photos from different types of hard drive owning file system such as NTFS, NTFS5, FAT, FAT 32, HFS and HFS+.
- In addition to recover lost photos from iPhoto Library, you can also make use of this tool to recover photos from Samsung galaxy phone including other Android driven Smartphones.
- You can also recover lost audio or video files from storage drive in addition to restore lost images from iPhoto Library.
Steps to recover lost photos from iPhoto library:
Step 1. Download the trial version of software and then install it on your computer. Now, Select “Recover Volumes / Drives” option as shown in figure 1.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2. You have to select appropriate recovery option from this screen to recover lost photos from iPhoto library
Step 3. After this, you have to select you Volume from which you want to recover lost photos from iPhoto library and click on “Next” button as shown in figure 2.
Fig 3: Select Volume
Step 4. Once recovery is done, you can view the recovered pictures as shown in Figure 3.
Fig 3: Recovered Pictures