File Recovery from Damaged NTFS Drive
Generally, the data which is in frequent use is saved in the hard drive of PC. Data here may refer to normal one that can be shared with people like movies and music, highly Personal data like some important documents, photos, Official data like text documents, PPT’s etc… Generally these data are saved in different logical partitions dedicated for them. For instance system files and other softwares can be in one partition, movies, and other media files in another partition, like wise a user can decide and save data in different partitions according to his comfort.
As the usage of PC is increasing, accordingly there are many file systems available for the easy access of files. Some of the file systems are FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFSX, HFS+ etc… But these days, NTFS file systems are in good usage. There are many situations where NTFS partition may get damaged. The data stored in these partitions may become inaccessible. So the next question can be is it possible to recover files from damaged NTFS partition? YES!! It is possible. There are many third party tools available for this purpose. One among them is Photo Recovery Android app. Though this app was basically designed to solve data recovery issues based on Android OS devices, but now the software is enhanced with features that makes it good enough to recover files from damaged NTFS partition on both Windows and Mac systems efficiently. To know more about Photo Recovery Android software, refer this page: photorecoveryandroid.com/.
Different situations, where the NTFS partition may get damaged:
- File system corruption of partition will lead to damage of entire NTFS partition.
- Unpredictable power fluctuations may lead to damage of NTFS partition.
- Improper reinstallation of OS while upgrading it may damage the existing partition.
- Viruses, Trojans, etc… may also be the reason for damage of NTFS partition
Photo Recovery Android - Right solution to restore files from damaged NTFS partition:
- The tool can retrieve files from damaged NTFS drive of all types like images, videos, text documents etc… efficiently as the tool supports nearly 300 data types.
- It will recover files from damaged NTFS partition on both 32 bit and 64 bit PC’s effectively.
- The app will not just restore files from damaged NTFS partition, but will also restore data from formatted, reformatted, deleted, and repartitioned partitions in just few clicks.
- It will support to recover files from damaged NTFS partition on different hard drives like SATA, SCSI, IDE etc… with full ease.
- The software provides options like Find, Sort through which to retrieve files from damaged NTFS drive is made an easy job.
- Along with the help to get back files from damaged NTFS partition, it also has the ability to recover data from partitions of different file systems like FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS5, HFSX, HFS+ and the latest ExFAT as well. If you want to recover damaged HFS partition then just follow this link: http://www.photorecoveryandroid.com/damaged-hfs-partition.html.
- There are many external storage devices that work with NTFS file system like pen drive, memory card, external hard drive etc… If these devices are damaged, still you can restore files like images, music, word documents and many more from those damaged devices by connecting them to PC. Using this tool, to restore pictures from damaged external HDD is a piece of cake.
All these features add up together and make this utility as the best choice to retrieve files from damaged NTFS drive successfully.
Useful steps that can be followed to avoid damage of NTFS partition:
Always connect Power stabilizers to avoid power fluctuations in PC which may damage partitions. Use reliable antivirus program to fix the virus if any. Make sure that the file system header is not damaged which may lead to damage of file system and in turn the partitions. When you upgrade OS in your system, follow right procedures to avoid further problems as it may damage the partitions.
So USERS!! Photo Recovery Android has a free trial version. The demo version works exactly like the purchased one, except that save option is disabled in trial version. So download and use it. Once you are happy with the performance of the toolkit, you can purchase this cost effective software and recover files from damaged NTFS partition and save them in your desired location.
Easy steps to restore files from damaged NTFS partition:
Step 1: Download and install the free trial version of the tool in your system. From main screen, select “Recover Drives” option, as shown in figure 1.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Here select “Partition Recovery” option to perform data recovery from damaged NTFS partition, as shown in figure 2.
Fig 2: Select Recovery Option
Step 3: Now, in order to get back data from damaged NTFS partition, select the partition that represents your damaged NTFS partition. as shown in the figure 3
Fig 3: Select NTFS Partition
Step 4. Once the recovery process is over, you can easily view the recovered data using "Preview" as shown in figure 4.
Fig 3: Preview